Friday, 13 March 2015

Why I Love The Changing Rooms At H&M

Hi Bunnies.

I went to a event called "48 hours of fashion" today in Nottingham city centre. I will post a blog post about the event soon while i organise the photographs and film footage.

At this present moment i wanted to share with you my shopping experience in H&M. This happened after i went to the 48 hours of fashion event.

I don't normally shop at H&M because i find the the lack of plus size clothes frustrating. However i like to browse and gain outfit ideas.

I've discovered today that i can shop in the H&M basics range because a "Large" size did fit me. I tried it on in the changing room. If you are 5ft 8 tall like me and a size 16-18 go and have a browse:-)

Sizes seem to be different in every retail shop i go in. I guess it's better to try clothes on so that you know if it fits you.

I love the basics range because you can jazz a outfit up with accessories.

I've also come to a conclusion that i love H&M's changing rooms because they have great mirrors, lights and you can see yourself from all perspectives.

I'm not vein, i just like taking selfies. Haha.

Here is what i brought from H&M...
Blue vest. £3.99
Basics long vest £6.99
Grey T-shirt £6.99
Let me know if you've shopped in the basics range in H&M. Tell me what you think of the range.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)