Friday, 20 March 2015

Why I Don't Shop At Topshop

Hi Bunnies!

I wish Topshop would expand their horizons and produce plus sizes clothes.  

The reason why i am writing about Topshop in todays blog post is because i went into the Nottingham store the other day with my friend. I don't usually shop in Topshop because nothing fits me, because i'm a plus size lady. However, just because i don't fit under Topshop's standard shape or size category doesn't mean i can't browse around and gain ideas

I like Topshop for their make up collection and John Lennon style sunglasses.


I browsed around at the clothes and took a few Instagram pictures (i liked their mannequins!)

I only liked the night wear section in Topshop because it's mostly Disney related.

Here is what i would buy if i could fit into it :-

Barbie Pyjamas


Disney princess pyjamas


Disney Villians pyjamas


Bambi pyjamas

The Little Mermaid pyjamas


Do you think that Topshop should expand to plus size? What clothes and products do you like in Topshop at the moment?

Leave a comment below.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment