Monday, 30 March 2015

YouTuber Illustrations

Hi Bunnies.

Have you ever had a inconvenient wave of creative inspiration hit you late at night which keeps you up until 1am?

Well this happens to me and i suffered from this the other night, but the end result was that i made some brilliant art work. This is going in my portfolio.

I have always admired YouTubers such as Zoella, Sprinkle Of Glitter, Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr. 

If it wasn't for these YouTubers (and many others!) i wouldn't of even thought about picking up a camera and making my own channel. I am grateful and inspired.

I'm currently experimenting with my channel by combining illustrations and film together. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

I start my illustrations by using a Wacom tablet to draw the outline in black and also to colour in. I use the program adobe photoshop CS6.

Then i printed off my images and outlined the illustration in a fine liner to add definition.


I also like adding stitch, paint or glue to my illustrations to give a 3d effect.


My sewing machine is a Bernina 1008. I use a darning embroidery foot which allows me to draw with stitch.

My logo
Here is my fabric which i printed. It's of my rabbit called magic made into a angel.

Drawing, sketching, experimenting
The final pieces :-




I hope that you enjoyed my video and blog.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)