Happy Easter

Saturday 4 April 2015

Hi Bunnies.

I hope that you all have a great easter weekend.

Happy Easter!

There is going to be no weekly vlog this week, as last week i was very ill. I didn't want to film myself coughing and spluttering all over the camera. I don't think it's that's very attractive and if i was a viewer i wouldn't want to watch.

It's why i've decided to put a extras video up on my channel. I've been saving little clips since December last year. I feel it's important that i show that i do make mistakes when i make videos. I'm not a perfect and i can laugh at my own stupidity.

The extras video made me realise how far i've actually come on my channel, because i feel much more comfortable talking to a camera.

Now it's time for me to relax, eat some easter eggs and snuggle my own easter bunny... Magic.


Magic's birthday is next month and she is going to be 1 years old. I'm going to throw her a little birthday party with a carrot bunting.

She has got very big and all of her baby fur has disappeared. I picked her up the other day and her body is so long.

Thank you for supporting me and liking my videos so far.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx


Post a Comment