Saturday, 4 April 2015

Happy Easter

Hi Bunnies.

I hope that you all have a great easter weekend.

Happy Easter!

There is going to be no weekly vlog this week, as last week i was very ill. I didn't want to film myself coughing and spluttering all over the camera. I don't think it's that's very attractive and if i was a viewer i wouldn't want to watch.

It's why i've decided to put a extras video up on my channel. I've been saving little clips since December last year. I feel it's important that i show that i do make mistakes when i make videos. I'm not a perfect and i can laugh at my own stupidity.

The extras video made me realise how far i've actually come on my channel, because i feel much more comfortable talking to a camera.

Now it's time for me to relax, eat some easter eggs and snuggle my own easter bunny... Magic.


Magic's birthday is next month and she is going to be 1 years old. I'm going to throw her a little birthday party with a carrot bunting.

She has got very big and all of her baby fur has disappeared. I picked her up the other day and her body is so long.

Thank you for supporting me and liking my videos so far.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)