Update - Hayley's Blogger

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Update

Hi Bunnies!

It's been nice weather since Easter. I've been enjoying going outside a lot more often (even though i have to take anti-histimines for hayfever) and soaking up the vitamin D.

I really like this time of year as more people are out and about.

So, what have i been up too? well since my extras videos i have been trying to get back to healthy eating and exercising.
Healthy meals like this. cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red peppers and pasta
In January i signed up to the gym and i was determined to lose weight. However 2 months later it didn't work at all and i wasn't seeing results. I've decided to try again after a break.

I will not be defeated.

I ordered a Skinny Mint 14 day detox to try which should arrive at the end of the week. I chose  Skinny Mint because it has all natural ingredients. I will blog and let you know my progress. :)

If anybody has tried it please let me know in the comments below.

Spring cleaning has also kept me busy because when the sunshine appears in your house and you can see the dust particles, that's when you know it's cleaning time.

I had to throw away quite a lot of make up whilst i was spring cleaning as it had all gone out of date. This is because i read a interesting article about make up expiry dates. Did you know that a mascara can last only 3 months? A foundation only 12 months? (it completely depends on the brand!) I'm going to make a video about this tomorrow because i felt quite ashamed of my unknowing. I will write a blog as well because i had to learn the hard way as my skin kept breaking out in spots. Damn!

Anyway i will talk to you all soon.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment