Waitrose Pure.

Tuesday 28 April 2015


Hi Bunnies!

This blog post is for people who suffer with sensitive skin that have to use (or prefer) fragrance free skincare products. 

I went into my local Waitrose and i saw they had skin care products of their own brand called "Waitrose Pure". 

All products are suitable for those with sensitive skin and are fragrance free. Waitrose pure also advertise that the products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Waitrose Pure products are currently on offer. 3 products for the price of 2. 

I decided to purchase the offer to see what i thought about the products and also to share my thoughts with you.

I purchased the Eye Gel, Face Cream and Facial Polish because i wanted to try these the most.


Other items available from the range were cleansing facial wipes, shampoo and conditioner, facial oil, toner, make up remover lotion and liquid. 

Here is what i thought about the products which i brought :-

Waitrose Pure Eye Gel - £2.99 

A cloudy white serum packed full of vitamin E which feels very refreshing when you rub the product gently underneath and on top of your eyelids. I would personally recommend to apply the product in the morning because it will help to keep your eyes awake and refreshed. This product is travel sized to pop in your hand bag. 




Waitrose Pure Face Cream - £2.99

A white coloured moisturiser which feels very light when applied to the skin and absorbs very easily. 
I would recommend this product.




Waitrose Pure Facial Polish - £2.99

This is a white coloured exfoliating polish which contains shea butter and coconut oil. The product says on the back that it "leaves the skin looking more radiant".

I feel that the texture of this product when i applied it to the skin was quite exfoliating but then when i washed it off with luke warm water. I could feel the shea butter left behind on my skin which felt like a wax texture. Unfortunately i didn't like this and i wouldn't recommend it.



Thank you for reading my review.

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any Waitrose Pure skincare products.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment