Saturday, 27 June 2015

Holland And Barrett Haul. Product Reviews

Hi Bunnies.


I brought some yummy healthier treats and bath salts too. I wanted to write this blog post to share my opinion on each item.

Eat Real - Hummus Chips 79p

Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan crisps which are in the flavour "sea salt" they have 48% less fat than regular crisps and they taste delicious. I ate the whole bag with a smile on my face the entire time. Success!

Kallo - Dark Chocolate Rice Cakes £1.75

I really enjoyed these because of the chocolate on the top. Plain rice cakes would taste quite boring.

Magik - Dead Sea Bath Salt £5.99

Natural sea salt for bathing in. Sea salt is great for aching muscles, joints and also for sensitive/dry skin. I brought this because i don't live near the sea so i thought i could recreate my own ocean in my bath tub. 

Neals Yard Wholefoods - Milk Chocolate Brazil Nuts £3.99

Yum!

Neals Yard Wholefoods - Plain Chocolate Raisins £1.59

I gave these to my Dad for fathers day last week. The whole package had disappeared in a day so i think these were a success.

Lavera Coconut Dream Bath Sea Salt £2.55

I loved the smell because it smelt like coconut ice-cream. My skin felt a little smoother afterwards but i don't think i would buy it again.

Provamel - Organic Rice Coconut Drink 69p

I drank this within about 10 seconds because i love coconut milk.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)