Saturday, 20 June 2015

I Think I'm A Mermaid

Hi Bunnies.

I think i'm a mermaid because of the following reasons (not logical answers, these are made up in my mind!)
My favourite Ariel plush!
1) My favourite all time film is Disney's "The Little Mermaid". Ariel is my favourite Disney princess because she's free spirited, loves singing and music. I love her big red hair and curvy mermaid body.

2) Documentaries on the ocean fascinate me. My favourite is "The Blue Planet" which is narrated by Sir David Attenborough. I think that it's amazing what the human race has discovered so far, however we have so much more to explore.


3) Mermaids sparkle in the ocean and i achieve this by wearing shimmery eyeshadows and a bit of blush.  I'm not keen on matte colours.

4) I love long hair and it's my favourite. This could be curly, straight or wavy hair and i will gasp in amazement. I love Game of Thrones because of the variety of hairstyles using long hair.
I'm currently growing my hair long but it's currently at the giving up stage of when it gets past a certain length. Come on hair, you can do it! :)

5) Snorkelling is amazing. I was lucky enough to visit Discovery Cove in Florida last year and it is a amazing place. When you look underneath the water with your snorkel gear on it's a completely different world. The ocean is a quieter, calmer and beautiful place. I could happily live under the sea with Ariel and her friends.
6) Mermaids make friends with dolphins. I made a dolphin friend called "Rose" and she was the oldest dolphin at Discovery Cove. She was beautiful and gentle.

7) I'm a curvy woman (Uk size 16-18)

Let me know in the comments below if you think you're a mermaid too or perhaps have mermaid personality traits like me.


Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this film! When I was little I wanted to be a mermaid haha
    http://askpolish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)