Saturday, 6 June 2015

The Body Shop Haul

Hi Bunnies!

I went to The Body Shop in Nottingham city centre and i brought myself a few goodies. I wanted to share what i brought with you.
I don't shop in The Body Shop very often but when i do it's to check out the body butters and shower gels (they always smell so delicious!). The Body Shop currently have a 30% off sale for non and existing members (it's why i had a browse). 

Here are the items :-
I have ran out of all my skincare routine products (cleanser, toner and moisturiser) and i wanted to try The Body Shop's Seaweed range because i had read good reviews online. I have a oily/combination skin type and because of this i feel i have to invest in better skincare products to keep my skin looking clear.

The Seaweed facial, cleanser, toner and moisturiser kit is retailed at £20 (contents worth £28). A member of staff demonstrated the product on the back of my hand and it felt refreshing to the skin. 
I will let you know how i go on with these products and what i think of them.

I spent over £25 because i wanted the free gift (i love freebies) so i brought a Strawberry body butter (retailed at £13) which smells amazing. I personally love a fruity scent for summer.
My free gift pack :-
I researched all of the items on The Body Shop's website and the free gift pack is worth around £18.

Orange body butter (£5) Lip butter (£2) Coconut shower cream (£2) Peppermint foot lotion (£2) Rainforest shampoo (£2) Hand cream (£5) and a Luffa (unknown price)

Leave me a comments below on what you love about The Body Shop.  I love how all of their products are cruelty free and not tested on animals.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)