Getting Ready For The Summer - Hayley's Blogger

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Getting Ready For The Summer

Hi Bunnies!

This time of year i love to get ready for the summer by wearing light shimmery eyeshadows, neutral lip colours and having my hair in a crimped or wavy style.

I hope that you enjoyed my "Getting Ready For Summer" time lapse video. Watch it here below incase you missed it!
Here are the products which i used :-
Firstly i applied Rimmel BB Cream (in shade very light) all over my face with a circular sponge (you can buy these cheap from any drug store) to minimise my pores and to give my face SPF protection. Secondly i go over my T-Zone with L'oreal Infallible 24 hr Foundation as it gives high coverage to my unwanted spot scares and inperfections. I use separate clean circular sponges for each product to keep my skin bacteria free. The dark circles under my eyes are concealed with Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I apply this in a triangular shape underneath my eyes with the wand and blend with a sponge.
I use a Eco Tools powder brush all over my face with Rimmel Stay Matte Compressed Powder (in shade transparent) to set the foundation in place. The powder also gives me a base for my eyeshadow which will help it to last longer.

Next i use No 7 Instant Radiance Highlighter pen on the apple of my cheeks and underneath my eyebrows, i blend using my ring finger.
To add colour to my cheeks i apply Kubiss Single blusher (which i brought from a shop called "Face to Body" in Long Eaton) with my Eco Tools blusher brush. I suck my cheeks in and brush the blusher on the apples of my cheeks. My eyebrows are filled using a dark brown eyeshadow from Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad Eyeshadow ( shade 022 Brixton Brown).

It's now time for my favourite part which is applying the eyeshadow. I'm using Revolution Eye Make Up Redemption Palette Iconic 3 because it has two beautiful light and dark tone shimmery pinks. I apply the light pink all over the base of my eyelid and a darker tone for the outer corners to make my eyes look bigger.
To finish off my make up i apply a few coats of Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara and Rimmel Kate Moss Long Lasting Lipstick in shade 38.

For my wavy hair i used Andrew Warton's hair wavers
What do you think to my look? :)
Let me know in the comments below.

Summer is here! Yay :)

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment