Monday, 26 October 2015

Ilkeston Fair 2015

Hi Bunnies.

Over the weekend i visited Ilkeston Fair which is celebrating its 763rd year of being open.

Ilkeston fair is on a few weeks after Goose fair and personally i prefer this fair because it's smaller in size and it's not as overwhelming. When i am at the fair i enjoy taking pictures, buying candy and giggling at people who are on rides screaming their heads off

Here are a few pictures of the fair which i took :-






I hope that you enjoy my video. Watch it here below :)




Why not let me know in the comments below which fun fair vlog you prefered.

Goose or Ilkeston Fair?

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)