My First Nandos And Goose Fair

Friday 2 October 2015

Hi Bunnies.

Between the 30th September - 4th October Goose fair comes to Nottingham every year at the Forest Recreation ground.
When i see advertisements around Nottingham city centre for Goose Fair, personally for me this is what indicates the start of Autumn.

Do you have any events in your local area which indicate a certain season for you? Let me know in the comments below.

Me and my friend Sarah decided to to meet in Nottingham city centre and to go for some food first before we went to the fair. 


I have noticed that in a lot of videos on YouTube which i watch. Vloggers talk about their love for Nandos and i've always wanted to see what the fuss was all about.

When i first walked into Nandos i really appreciated the various brightly coloured art on the walls and also the salsa music which was playing in the background. I did do a little wiggle as i was eating my dinner and i feel that the rest of the restaurant appreciated that even if they didn't realise what i was doing.

I ordered a plain grilled chicken burger (yes i'm tame) with peri peri salted chips (yum!) and i can completely understand why people get addicted to "having a cheeky Nandos".  

After food we headed to Goose Fair and when you walk onto the Forest recreation ground, it's always  a great atmosphere with lots of people and the delicious smells from the burger and sweet stalls.

I'm not the sort of person who is keen on rides and adrenaline but i do get my own buzz of watching other people screaming their heads off whilst being tipped upside down or swung in the air.
"No thanks!"
My version of fun is taking photographs and having a go on the 2p and grabber machines. 



Let me know in the comments below what you enjoy doing at the fair. Are you a adrenaline junky or do you like your feet firmly on the ground? 


It's now time for me to sign off this blog and to eat my small pieces of almond nougat from the fair. 

Delicious!

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment