Comvita MediHoney. Natural Derma Cream - Hayley's Blogger

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Comvita MediHoney. Natural Derma Cream

Hi Bunnies.

I have sensitive skin and have suffered with eczema in the past. I sympathise with how awful it can make you feel so i wanted to share my thoughts with you on a product. I received a FREE skin care sample in the post today by Comvita - Medihoney. It's a natural derma cream.

This cream is for dry and eczema prone skin. The ingredients in the cream gently calm any irritation.



 I applied the cream to my left arm and instantly noticed that it feels more of a gel consistency. When i rubbed it into my skin, i found it to be quite sticky rather than smooth. The cream doesn't sink in the skin quickly but it does have calming effect on the skin.


Let me know in the comments below if you've tried this product or what you can recommend for sensitive skin users.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment