Remington PROtect Hair Dryer Review

Friday 27 November 2015

Hi Bunnies.
First of all i wanted to share my thoughts with you on the PROtect hair dryer. I've now been using the stylers for a week now so i feel comfortable with using them and also talking about them.

If you would like to ask any questions. I'll do my best to answer them in the comments :)

Tomorrow i am uploading a video and blogging about the straighteners at 7pm. So stay tuned for that :)
I'm a fan of the brand Remington and i have brought hair care products before from them. I've never had any problems. The products have always lasted me a fair amount of years so i know what ever i use is good quality and durable.

The first impressions of the packaging is that it's very clear and informative. I love how all over the box is facts and benefits which this hair dryer has to your hair. The PROtect styling tools produce amazing smooth results but with less damage to the hair. Because my hair is long and dry this really appeals to me. I couldn't wait to unbox the stylers and see what was inside.
The packaging is easy to unwrap and i love the hygienic sealed bag which contains the hair dryer and attachments.  I think that the best feeling ever is knowing that you are the first person ever to use a product.

The metallic turquoise colour of the PROtect styling tools and matching accessories make them look expensive and the design is sleek. My personal favourite feature of the hair dryer is the built in infused ring contains keratin, argon and macadamia oils for smoothness.


I'm currently using the diffuser attachment for adding volume to the roots my hair. My hair does hold curls very well.
The concentrator i like to use to add shine to my hair. I personally this to dry and set my full fringe into place.

Watch my video here :-

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment