Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Alberto Balsam New Blends Shampoo And Conditioner Review

Hey Bunnies!

The shampoo and conditioner which i am currently using is the Alberto Balsam New Blends. This is specifically for dry and damaged hair. I brought them from Sainsburys and they are £1.50 each.

I wanted to tell you my thoughts on these products as i have been using them for a couple of weeks.

My thoughts are that this is one of the nicest smelling shampoo and conditioners that i have ever used. The blend of coconut and avocado oil smells so good.

I have long hair and i suffer with dry ends, however the Alberto Balsam shampoo and conditioner is very moisturising.

Look how shiny my hair is! :)
Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Are you sure they're cruelty free? Some say, as a Unilever brand, they're not... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth. This review was posted before i turned cruelty free with beauty. I'm unsure if Alberto Balsam are a cruelty free brand. I will need to research into it. But i have not mentioned in this blog post that they are or in the hashtags.

      Delete
    2. I've researched and you are correct. Alberto Balsam are not cruelty free. I will not be using their products anymore. Thank you for bringing this to my attention :)

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)