Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Trying On Spring/Summer Clothes 2016

Hi Bunnies!

I thought that it would be fun for this weeks video to try on clothes in various clothes shops around Nottingham.

I'm 5ft 9 and a size 18 on the top and bottom. I'm currently trying to drop a dress size so i wanted to show you what my size 18 body looks like at the moment.  

Read my weight loss journey week 1 blog post by clicking here.

I think it's great to show what clothes like on a real person rather than a professional model or in a glamorous photo shoot. The place where everyone tries on clothes at a shop is a changing room, so it seemed logical for me to take photographs and to film in there! :)

In today's blog and video i visited ASDA (George), New Look (Curves) and H&M.

ASDA
Remember that clothes look completely different on your body. Don't judge a garment by what it looks like on the coat hanger.
H&M
Keep an open mind because something which looks unflattering on a coat hanger could look fantastic on you.

I don't normally go in H&M because the sizes don't usually fit me (they only go up to a 16). But i found 2 items which did fit and they look great. It's just a matter of shopping around.

Watch the video below :-
Did you enjoy this video? Which shop should i try on clothes next? Why not leave me a comment below! :)

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)