Sunday, 22 May 2016

Bunny's Bargains

Hi Bunnies!

I wanted to write this blog post to introduce a new series on my main channel called "Bunny's Bargains".

The idea came to me when i brought the Derma V10 Cleansing water and i wrote a review on the product. Read the blog post here.

I mentioned that it was my bargain of the week and then it popped in my head the idea of having a weekly video series. I find it really fun to find good value items and walk away from a store feeling like i've got a good purchase.



I would love you to get involved by sharing with me your bargains by commenting on my video, or tweeting at me using the hashtag #bunnysbargains.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)