Monday, 10 October 2016

Think In Nottingham's Launch Party

Hi Bunnies!

On the 7th October, i was invited by my friend KaHo on Facebook to go to Think In Nottingham's preview party of their new creative meeting space, pop-up shops and cafe. It's great to have a place for creative people in Nottingham to meet and learn new skills. I'm proud to be a part of the creative community as I have a YouTube channel and blog.
If you would like to go and visit Think In Nottingham's space it is at Cobden Place in Cobden Chambers on Pelham Street.
Taken outside of Zara by KaHo Leung
For the launch party i wore a black bow headband (Sainsburys), poncho wrap (Matalan), black dress (Internationale), leggings (Sainsburys) and boots (Evans).
  The two pop-up shops in Cobden place are currently Sue Ryder and the Focus Gallery. 
Sue Ryder
Sue Ryder is a charity who raises money for people with complex needs and life threatening illnesses. The Focus Gallery sell local arts, crafts, jewellery, gifts and cards. 
KaHo tried an earphone headpiece on which teaches about sound travel (although personally i think it looks like something that Lady GaGa would wear). This was apart of Ignites section (they had a table with all science items you could play with). Ignite a company who engage and promote creativity in learning. Ignite bring creativity and curiosity to programmes and projects to make them more engaging. 
I have split the video of the evening into 2 parts. The first part is the Think In Nottingham's launch party vlog. Watch below :)
After the preview, me and KaHo went for dinner at Hand Made Burger Co In Victoria Centre. This will be the second part of the video which will be live tonight at 7pm on my channel. The staff were friendly and service was excellent. I would recommend the milkshakes (you can have soya milk instead of dairy for extra 30p) I had the peanut butter soya milkshake and was huge. The taste of it was like sticking a straw into a jar of thick creamy peanut butter. Yummy :)


See you tonight at 7pm.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)