Get To Know Me Better Questions Tag

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Hi everyone.
I thought I would take a break from writing my usual posts of adventures and reviews and fill out the "get to know me better" tag questionnaire so that you can get to know me better.
1. Are you named after someone? 
I was named after the Disney actress Hayley Mills. She was one of the most popular child actresses of the early 60's. My parents loved watching her movies when they were little. She is beautiful.

2. When is the last time you cried?

3 days ago when i watched the film "Maid in Manhattan" on Netflix. I'm a old school romantic and I believe in true love can. Romantic films make me emotional but also feel single AF.  

3. Do you like your handwriting?

I'm left handed and i like my hand writing now because it's clear and comfortable for me to write and draw.  

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Bacon.

5. Do you have kids? 

No but i would love to have them one day with the right person. I am currently search for Mr Right :)

7. Do you use sarcasm?

For humor purposes yes 

8. Do you still have your tonsils?

Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump?

No i'm terrified of heights. When i went on the London eye that was traumatic enough for me. 

10. What is your favorite kind of cereal? 

Crunchy nut cornflakes, rice krispies

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 

Yes

12. Do you think you're strong? 

Yes. I'm a very strong person because of what i've been through so far in my life. 

13. What is your favorite ice cream? 

Coconut, salted caramel 

14. What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?

My horoscope is Aquarius and i think that i'm similar to my starsign in that i'm an observant person. When meeting someone I notice how people interact and talk to me.

15. Football or Baseball? 
Neither. I have a similar to the character Moss from the TV show I.T crowd when it comes to football. I don't see the point of it and i can't understand it. 
16. What is the quality you like least about yourself?
My skin. I have suffered with acne since i was a teenager. I have acne scars on my face and neck which i try to cover with foundation but i am still paranoid that they still show through the make up.

17. What was the last thing you ate?

Wholemeal toast with olive oil spread and marmalade, cup of tea with soya milk.

18. What are you listening to right now? 

Silence. I love the night time (it's 7pm here in the UK) I have nyctophilia.

19. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
 Deep purple

20. Favourite Smell?
 Chocolate, Petrol, Yankee Candle "Snowflake Cooke"

21. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? 

I spoke to my friend Mitchelle on the phone a few days ago. We were speaking for about 3 hours. She is a friend who we can speak about anything and time just goes by so fast.

22. Favourite sport to watch? 

Swimming. I'm a big fan of the olympics and i'm looking forward to Japan 2020.

23. Hair color?

Dark brown with auburn ends

24. Eye color? 

Brown.

25. Favorite food to eat?

Chocolate. I have a huge sweet tooth.

26. Scary movies or happy endings? 

Happy endings

27. Last movie you watched?

 Maid In Manhattan

28. What color shirt are you wearing? 

Grey

If you would like to get to know me even more then why not watch the "Get To Know Me" playlist on my YouTube channel. 



Enjoy!

Bunny Hugs,


Hayley


xxx

Post a Comment