I Was On MySpace In 2007

Thursday 12 January 2017

Hi everyone.
Last night i went up in the loft and stumbled across computer disks with pictures on from my MySpace account back in 2007. I knew instantly that this would make a hilarious video for my YouTube channel.
The social networking site MySpace.com was the most popular website for my age group to be on at the time between the years 2005 to 2007.
I found it difficult to express myself when i was a teenager so I thought that MySpace was good outlet to be able to express myself through taking angled selfies, customising my profile and music.
My profile music was always either Panic At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, The Kooks or Green Day.
Watch the video of my embarrassing MySpace photos below :)
Enjoy!

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment