NYX Photo-Loving Primer Review And Swatch

Saturday 11 February 2017

Hi everyone.

I have recently been loving NYX Studio Perfecting Photo-Loving Primer which is £10.00 from Boots. The primer is silky and easily absorbs into the skin which creates a smooth surface when foundation and concealer are applied.

3 colours are available which is clear (for large pores and lines), green (to conceal redness) and lavender (to brighten). I brought the clear primer as I have pores on my nose and acne scars to conceal. The primer is a similar to a water consistency and using a little bit of the product goes a long way.
I think that the primer makes such a difference to my skin and it gives me more confidence when I wear makeup.
Here is a before and after I've applied makeup.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried NYX Photo-Loving primer and your thoughts.

I would recommend it.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment