Saturday, 11 February 2017

NYX Photo-Loving Primer Review And Swatch

Hi everyone.

I have recently been loving NYX Studio Perfecting Photo-Loving Primer which is £10.00 from Boots. The primer is silky and easily absorbs into the skin which creates a smooth surface when foundation and concealer are applied.

3 colours are available which is clear (for large pores and lines), green (to conceal redness) and lavender (to brighten). I brought the clear primer as I have pores on my nose and acne scars to conceal. The primer is a similar to a water consistency and using a little bit of the product goes a long way.
I think that the primer makes such a difference to my skin and it gives me more confidence when I wear makeup.
Here is a before and after I've applied makeup.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried NYX Photo-Loving primer and your thoughts.

I would recommend it.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)