NYX Professional Make Up Concealer Wand Review And Swatch

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Hi everyone
In my recent vlog "Shopping In Nottingham" one of the items which i purchased was NYX professional make up concealer wand in the shade "Fair" CW02.
NYX are one of my favourite make up brands as they are affordable, good quality and cruelty-free.
I wanted to let you know my thoughts on this product as I have been using it for a couple of days. The concealer feels lightweight on the skin and covers any imperfections or under eye dark circles. The coverage can be built up to suit your needs. Because I have acne scars I feel that I need to build up the concealer to a high coverage.This product is £5.50 at Boots I think this is an excellent price and I would recommend it.

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried NYX concealer wands and what you think of them.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment