5 Things Which Only An Outgoing Introvert Would Understand

Wednesday 8 March 2017

1. People Either Recharge You Or Drain you
Outgoing introverts tend to have a few special friends who they can hang around with for along time. Being with certain people comes easy to you and you feel recharged just by being with them. Other people, however, can make you feel tired and drained. Outgoing introverts are often selectively social and would much prefer spending time with those who boost their energy levels.
2. You Need Down Time
As much as you love people, you can only handle so much social interaction before you need downtime. I recharge by listening to music, spending time with my family and friends, going on social media and photography.
3. Small Talk Is The Worst
It's much easier for me to say what is my mind and to share ideas rather than small talk. I find fake small talk boring which drains my energy. I've been reading articles about how to make small talk easier so it can turn into an interesting and deeper conversation.
Here are some ideas for some questions which I have found work well.
"Are there any apps on your phone that you can't live without? 
"Who is your favourite person to follow on Instagram?"
"If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"What's your favourite comfort food?"
"What's your ideal superpower?"
4. Mind Is Constantly Going
People may love you as you are easy going and great to talk to. However your mind might find it hard to switch off as it's full of thoughts.
5. We Are On A Outgoing Career Path 
Outgoing introverts may be on a career path of someone who is extrovert such as a public speaker, actor, teachers, YouTubers (Hi!). We love to communicate and lead groups. When i make YouTube videos I get nervous sometimes and overthink what i am doing. I'm introspective and I enjoy reflecting on how I can improve for the next video which I put on my YouTube channel.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment