East Midlands Bloggers Meet Up And Exploring Elvaston Castle

Monday 13 March 2017

Hi everyone.
On Saturday 11th March at 12pm i met up with some local blogger ladies for a cup of tea and a catch up at the Copper Cafe. Thanks to Sophie for organising the meet up 😀.

Here's a picture of us together  on Sherry Scribbles Instagram. I went for a kawaii pose✌️️✌️️ 
After a catch up i had a little browse around Primark with Ellie and Sarah. I'm loving all of the easter related homeware and also Disney pajamas.

Watch the vlog below :)
On Sunday 12th March I had a walk around Elvaston Castle Country Park in Derby and took some photographs. It was nice to walk around and take in the beautiful scenery.

This week is going to be a busy one as I'm filming 3 blogger events and a trip to the farm. I can't wait to take you along with me for the journey.
I'm thankful that i'm being invited to more events because it means more public vlogging practice and videos for you to enjoy.
Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment