Friday, 19 May 2017

Supplies For My Pet Rabbit

Hi everyone.
In today's VEDM video I decided to share with you the supplies which I have brought for my pet rabbit Magic.

Watch the video below :-
I wanted to write a supply list in my blog of all the brand names and links to help rabbit owners or people who are thinking about purchasing a pet rabbit. I personally love watching videos and reading blogs like this because it has really helped me giving my rabbit what it needs. All animals deserve to have the best life as possible.

Here is a list of the supplies which I have brought for Magic:-

And the most important is a unlimited amount of LOVE.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)