Monday, 5 June 2017

The Importance Of Rest

In today's society, we are expected to be constantly on the go. Have you felt guilty of taking a minute out of your day just to do nothing? I have.
Resting is in total opposition to society’s obsession with achieving. Rest can really be hard for many of us to do. 

I'm currently taking a break from YouTube and apart of me feels guilty for it because I think that it will slow my process towards the goals that I want to achieve.

I've realised that this is not true. I shouldn't feel guilty for taking a break if I feel that I need one. It's not going to hinder my process. I will still reach my goals however I will not burn my body out in the process. I'm currently thinking about my next move and where I want to go next.

The importance of rest is to recharge your physical body even if your mind goes at a million miles per hour like mine does.

So please give yourself permission to rest for a moment and do not feel guilty for it.

Let me know in the comments below how you like to rest.

I love watching Netflix, watering my plants (I've got basil, parsley and rocket growing in the garden) drawing, naps are fantastic too. 

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Hayley. I'm from Nottingham in the UK.I like to write and share my thoughts in this blog about my adventures, cruelty free beauty products and art projects. I also have a YouTube channel which i upload regular content onto :)