Debenhams Annual Summer Gala Nottingham

Friday 28 July 2017

On Wednesday 26th July at 6pm I went with Becky (LilacBeautyBunny) to Debenhams Annual Summer Gala at the Nottingham store.
It was a fantastic event full of all of my favourite things which is Strawberry daiquiris (from Revolution De Cuba), Chocolate Brownies (from Heavenly Desserts) and make up.
I loved Gem 106's pop up photobooth because I can never resist taking a selfie inside an Instagram frame.
We were invited to the Bare Minerals counter to watch a make over on a live model using their products. I'm a big fan of Bare Minerals as their products are cruelty free, skin-loving and pure.
We got to smell and test all of the products which the beauty consultants used on the model. The staff were full of knowledge and happy to answer any questions that we had.
Each person who attended got given a raffle ticket to win a prize from the BareMinerals counter. Also, there was a separate raffle for Debenhams. I'm proud to say that I won a prize from the BareMinerals raffle. I was lucky number 2.
I won a Bare Guide To Color Cool kit which has 3 stunning looks for weekend, work and wow. It's got everything you need if you crave colour in your make up collection (which I do as I normally stick to the same colour palette). This collection contains a Prime Time Primer Eyeshadow in the shade Polished Pewter, Velvet Charcoal eyecolour, Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 4pm, Rarest Rose Blush, Mini Natural Lipgloss in the shade Plumtini and a double-ended full tapered shadow & blush brush. If you would like me to do a blog post full of swatches of these products. Let me know in the comments below :)
For attending the live make over we got given a BareMinerals goodie bag which contained 2 full size products. I got a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in the shade "Get Ready" and a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in the shade "Trail Blazer". Both are stunning colours which I can't wait to wear for the rest of summer.
I also recieved a goodie bag from Debenhams with a gorgeous Chloe make up bag and loads of perfume samples which will last me for about a year. Haha.

Thank you for having me BareMinerals and Debenhams. I'm looking forward to the next event.

You can find Debenhams on
Long Row,
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
NG1 2DS

08445616161

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment