The Christmas Questions Tag

Sunday 17 December 2017

Hi everyone.
The Christmas Questions tag is going around at the moment. I wanted to fill it out with my answers.  If you would like to do this with me. Why not let me know your answers in the comments below.
What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
The Snowman. I've always watched this film this year time every year since I was a little girl. I love that The Snowman only communicates in music and animation. No words are spoken however the viewer knows exactly what's happening in the story. My grandad who sadly passed away a couple of years ago brought me a money Jar in the shape of the snowman when I was a child. It's very special to me and I like to have it out every Christmas to celebrate my love for the film and to remind me of my grandad.
Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
Darkness "Don't Let The Bells End" because of it's comedy value.
When do you put up your Christmas tree?
On the 12th December because it's exactly 12 sleeps until Christmas. I do this every year because it's tradition of my families.
Do you peak at gifts or do you like a surprise?
I always wait until Christmas day to open presents. I love waking up to nice surprises.
Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?
Taylor Lautner. I am and always will be #TeamJacob
Do you have any Christmas traditions?
I always love to have a advent calendar at Christmas. This year I've got my first AIRPURE scented tea light advent calendar which I bought from B&M bargains for  £3.99. I'm loving all of the festive scents. 
What will you be wearing on Christmas day?
I don't have to be anywhere or go out so I will be in my pyjamas all day.
What does Christmas day look like for you?
Get up about 10am. Put the kettle on, make myself and parents a cup of tea, open a few presents, eat breakfast, feed Magic, watch television, go back to bed for a nap, eat Christmas dinner, pick at chocolate and treats, drink alcoholic beverages and then fall asleep. It's the ultimate lazy day:)
Have you ever had any Christmas day disasters?
No
What would you like for Christmas?
I haven't asked for anything this year. As I'm getting older I realise that it's not about materialistic gifts. I want things that money can't buy like peace on earth, love and friendship.
What has been your highlight of 2017?
connecting and networking with so many bloggers and YouTubers this year. I love meeting like-minded people. 2017 video coming soon.
Will you be making any resolutions for 2018?
Yes, and I will be sharing my goals for 2018 coming soon.
🎁🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄🎁
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xx

Post a Comment