Sunshine Blogger Award

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Early Sunday afternoon as I was relaxing at my computer sipping a cup of green tea and staring out of my window thinking about the year ahead and what blog posts I should write. I logged onto Twitter and the lovely Kaylea from WillFlirtForFood has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award. The thumbnail for this post is when I visited Chilwell Allotments back in Summer 2016. They had some of the biggest and beautiful sunflowers which I have ever seen in my life. Click here to read the post.
The Sunshine Blogger award is awarded to people that are ‘inspirational through their positivity and creativity in the blogging community’. Thank you Kaylea for nominating me. I enjoyed reading your answers click here to read her blog post.
If you have been nominated by me, please follow the rules below:
  1. Say thank you in your blog post to the blogger who has nominated you, and link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
  4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked by Kaylea
1) Why did you start blogging?
In my last year studying Fashion Design at University apart of my final major project was to document each week's progress into an online blog. I received high marks and was commended for my communication and photography skills. After I graduated I decided to use this strength and start my own blog reflecting my own feelings, life and interests.
2) What is your favourite travel destination?
Disneyworld Florida (so far)
3) What is number 1 on your bucket list?
Own a cockapoo puppy
4) What would be your ‘last meal’?
Starter - Butternut squash soup with croutons and garlic bread
Main - Veggie Burger with sweet potato fries
Dessert - Chocolate brownie sundae
5) What is your favourite song?
I love all music so it's hard to pick one. I'm currently really enjoying MK "17" because it's a feel-good song which makes me look forward to the Summer months.
6) What is your favourite book?
Harry Potter series
7) You meet a genie, what are your three wishes?
Good health
Large money tree
To meet my soulmate
8) What is your proudest accomplishment?
Graduating from University
9) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Outgoing, introverted, fun
10) If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
Judge people by their actions and not words because it speaks volumes about how they feel about you. Don't waste your energy on people who aren't worth your time. Self-care is everything.
11) If you won £1,000,000 on the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
My life and platform would have a fantastic refurbishment. I'd buy all new equipment for my YouTube channel. A new camera, ring light, sd cards,a studio to film in, go pro etc.
 I'd also travel the world and take my camera with me to share my adventures. 
Here are my nominees in no particular order:
5) KitKat
My questions to you are:
1) Why do you love blogging?
2) What is one thing you love about social media?
3) What is one thing you hate about social media?
4) What is your favourite film?
5) What are your goals for 2018?
6) Who is your favourite social influencer?
7) If you could swap bodies with anyone for a day, who would it be?
8) What is your favourite song?
9) How would you describe yourself in five words?
10) If you could give one piece of advice to your 16 younger self, what would it be?
11) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tag me in the tweet as I would love to hear your answers 

Post a Comment