40 Beauty Questions Tag
I get asked many questions on Instagram about what beauty products I use. I wanted to answer the 40 beauty questions tag to share with you everything from what my favourite make up brands are to my top 3 beauty tips. If you want to complete this tag why not let me know your answers in the comment section or tag me in your blog or youtube video.
Let's do this!
1. What is your favourite make up brands?
Barry M, Gosh, NYX,Essence, Collection, Elf, The Body Shop, Lush, Glitter Eyes, Make Up Revolution, MUA, Lottie London and Bare Minerals
2. What is your favourite cosmetic?
3. Which brand's eyeliner do you love the most?
Barry M Eye Define Liquid Eyeliner as it's got a great applicator and the formula stays on well.
4. Name a brand that has ever caused you a skin allergy
Waitrose PURE. I used one of their facemarks and my face blew up like a balloon.
5. Which three cosmetics are always in your handbag?
Collection's powder in the shade "Ivory"
Eylure Eyelash Glue
Essence Vinyl Liquid Lipstick in the shade "Pink Interest"
6. Concealer or foundation. Which do you apply first?
Foundation then concealer
7. Eyeliner or mascara?
8. Which blush colour is your favourite?
Elf blush/Highlighter duo in the shade "Rose Gold"
9. Which face wash is your favourite?
I don't use face wash. I just use water as my skin is sensitive,
10. Which coloured lipstick do you prefer in the summer?
Light shimmery pinks
11. Which coloured lipsticks do you prefer in the autumn?
Dark nude pinks
12. Name a make-up brand which you have always wanted to buy but your pocket does not allow?
Bare Minerals, Kat Von D, Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced
13. Name your favourite beauty shop?
14. Name your favourite shampoo?
Tesco Coconut shampoo
15. Straightener or curler?
16. How much time do you often require to do your make up?
Daily make up is about 15 mins, party make up takes up to an hour depending on what music playlist I have on. I like to sing and dance about at the same time.
17. Good clothes or make up?
Make up. As long as I've got a nice face then I'm not too fussed about clothes.
18. Do you like multi-functional cosmetic products?
Yeah I think they are handy to take when travelling and they save space in your make up bag too.
19. How many lipsticks do you own right now?
I only have 1. I recently had a clear out of my make up bag and got rid of a few lipglosses which were out of date. It's important to check the expiry dates as it can cause skin irritations and infections.
20. What is your favourite colour of lipstick?
21. Which moisturiser is your favourite?
SKYN facial moisturiser by Wilko. It's fragrance free and doesn't cause my skin to break out.
22. Do you wear contact lenses?
23. How often do you wear contact lenses?
For special occasions and nights out
24. At what age did you begin to wear make up?
16 but i didn't know what I was doing until I was about 27 lol
25. What was the first beauty product you tried?
Barry M Dazzle Dust in the shade gold
26. Which brand's hair dye do you use?
I haven't dyed my hair for 4 years. I don't use hair dye because my skin is sensitive. I haven't found the right brand which is cruelty free and hypoallergenic. If you have any recommendations then let me know in the comments below.
27. What's your favourite nail brand?
Barry M because they have beautiful shades and they are long wearing.
28. What kind of coverage do you like from foundation?
29. Do you wear false eyelashes?
Yes for special occasions and nights out. I absolutely love them and I'd recommend anyone to give them a try.
30. Share the worst memory of wearing false eyelashes?
When i first started wearing lashes and I didn't know what style suited me. I brought 3 layered lashes which were very thick and wouldn't stay on properly. I wore them on a night out. The inner corner kept coming off and you could see it in photographs. It wasn't an attractive look.
31. Describe your perfect mascara in one sentence
Lengthening and volumising
32. Matte or glittery lipgloss?
33. What is your favourite hair product?
Lee Stafford CocoLoco Heat Protection Spray. I'd love to try more of the CocoLoco range.
34. Which make up remover do you use?
Boots Baby oil with cotton wool pads
35. What three beauty tips would you give your viewers?
1.Always take off your make up before bed2.Apply your eyeshadow first so that if you get any fall out then you can wipe it away
3.To cover your under eyes always draw your concealer on in a downwards triangle then blend.
36. Do you choose your foundation according to your undertone colour?
Yes I have cool undertones so I opt for pinks :)
37. What make up tools do you use while putting on make up?
Real techniques brushes, Latex free sponges by Sainsburys
38. What make up tool is always in your handbag?
Tweezers incase one of my false eyelashes start falling off
39. What's your favourite eyeshadow colour?
40. What's your experience with pigment eyeshadows?
I love wearing pigmented eyeshadows but I would recommend using the Elf eyeshadow primer as it makes your eyeshadow last for hours.