Trying On Autumn Clothes

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Are you looking for some autumn style inspiration? Well, you've come to the right place. I recently browsed around the city centre to see and try on the plus size autumn fashion that's available at this time of year. Find out by watching my video below :)
On this trip I visited New Looks and Dorothy Perkins. Some garments I liked, others I didn't and I also got stuck in a few as I was trying them on as they didn't fit (haha). I wanted to make this video to show what clothes like on a real person rather than on a mannequin or model. I'm 5ft 9 and a size 16/18. I have curves, scars, wobbly parts and cellulite. I'm loving the body positive community at the moment on Instagram. Diet culture and the media seem to only think that one type of body shape is acceptable. It's not true because all bodies are wonderful and they should be celebrated.
I'd love to make more videos trying clothes on so if you would like more then let me know by hitting the thumbs up button on the video or comment below to let me know to make a part 2. There's a world of clothes out there waiting for me to try on. What shops do you think I should visit next? Let me know in the comments below. I've missed a few shops such as Yours Clothing (I thought it was shut but actually it's moved upstairs.. oopsies!), Debenhams and Marks & Spencer.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xx

1 comment

  1. You look great in the orange top! It really suits you x

    ReplyDelete