The Pip Box December Edition Review

Saturday 16 March 2019

Hi everyone
In December 2018 I was kindly gifted by The Pip Box their December beauty box to be considered for a review. The Pip Box is a cruelty free and vegan monthly subscription service. Each box contains 5 beauty products which has the value of £55 but you only pay £20 a month.
You will never receive the same product twice as every month has a different and bespoken theme. Decembers edition was "Festive Glam" which was a selection of treats to get you through the holidays and to welcome in 2019.
I like The Pip Box because they are the only 100% cruelty free subscription box service here in the UK. 50p from every box is donated to the charity Animal Free Research UK. I love brands which give back to the community.
Watch the unboxing and review video below to find out my thoughts.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel today to never miss an upload.

Post a Comment