Vlogmas Week 2

Friday 20 December 2019

Hi everyone!
Welcome to week 2 of vlogmas. This week I put up the Christmas tree, voted in the general election, shared my thoughts on the results, browsed local charity shops in Long Eaton for Christmas decorations and answered your burning questions. It was a jam packed week.
I've really enjoyed filming vlogmas so far. Although, I have found it difficult to film no matter what happens (fun activities are easy to do but it's the mundane ones like putting my bins out that I question. I've learnt to take a deep breath and film it anyway. Take that self doubt!).

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who you are. We all have to pay our bills, shop for food and put our bins out. In my vlog I mentioned that I always find the recycling bin a nightmare towards Christmas as it gets rather full quickly. Does yours? let me know in the comments below.

On the 12th December the UK had a general election and I don't usually share my political opinions online. However this week I shared my thoughts and disappointment with the result. Despite the outcome and what's next for this country. I think it's important to focus on the positives and what you can do to make the world a better place. We all have the ability to make a difference which leads me on to talk about a fellow online creator who is doing something fabulous for charity. The power of the internet is an amazing thing.

Ladbaby has released his second Christmas charity single "I love sausage rolls" and all of the proceeds will go to The Trussell Trust which is charity that stops hunger here in the UK. This money will fund food banks and it will help so many families and those who are unfortunately living in poverty,
So please download the single and support him or perhaps you could add a couple of canned items from your weekly shop to a food bank donation box. The other day I picked up a can of baked beans, rice, bread and bottled water to donate. In the words of Tesco "Every Little Helps!"
So anyway enjoy the video and I'll see you next week for the final installment.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment