Vlogmas Week 3

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Hi everyone
The final instalment of vlogmas is now live on my YouTube channel.
Welcome to Week 3 (but not quite)
Last week I was unfortunately struck down by the flu and I wasn't able to film anything (well not unless you want to watch 10 minutes of me coughing which I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate). So I decided to film a long and chatty daily vlog including one of my favourite things to do which is shopping. It's one of the first videos that I created on my channel so I wanted to bring it back.
I received some PR mail from Slow Ageing Essentials they kindly gifted me a facial oil which I shall be testing out in the new year. Video or blog post? you decide!
When I visited Nottingham I popped into The Disney Store, Superdrug and Aldi. But what did I buy?Well you will have to watch the video below to find out.
If you would like some bonus festive content then why not head over to my Instagram and watch me unbox my Christmas Eve box. Click here to be redirected.
Thanks for all of your support in 2019. If you've subscribed, liked, shared, tweeted, dm'd, commented. Anything ending in "ed". It means so much to me :)
Merry Christmas
I hope you have a fabulous holiday!
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment