Aldi's Lacura Cheeky Cheeks Palette Review

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Hi everyone.
During UK lock down I haven't ventured out into the city centre to do any shopping despite the restrictions lifting. It makes me feel anxious being surrounded by so many people even socially distanced. What do you think? let me know in the comments below.
At the moment I feel much more comfortable sticking to local supermarkets and shops.
A couple of my make up supplies such as blusher, highlighter and mascara have unfortunately expired over the past few months. I think it's important to check your make up expiry dates as out of date make up can harbour bacteria causing irritation and acne. Also the older a product gets then the less they can work.
On my YouTube channel I mentioned awhile back that I wanted to test and review more Aldi Lacura make up as it's affordable and cruelty free. I noticed whilst I was shopping at Aldi for my weekly essential food supplies the Lacura Cheeky Cheeks Palette. This is a bronzer, highlighter and blush trio palette which is £4.99. I brought this with my own money to test out and review.
In the image below here is a swatch on the back of my hand so you can see the shades and pigment. (from left to right bronzer, high lighter and blush)
This is palette has subtle pigmentation which I like as you can build up the colour to your desired effect. I also liked the patterns of the pressed pigments in the palette. The palette doesn't look like it is sold at a supermarket. I like the pastel packaging. It reminds me of the Barry M Hide and Chic palette which contains 5 shades of bronzer, highlighter and blusher
It's very natural looking and pretty. I'd recommend it. If you've tried this palette before then why not let me know in the comments below.
If you would like to watch my review video then you can watch it below.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment