Remington Switch And PROtect Challenge. Week 2

Thursday 3 December 2015

Hi Bunnies.
I'm just writing a post to update you on the second week of Remington's Switch And PROtect Challenge. It's going very well and i am enjoying styling my hair everyday.
Before i started this challenge i wouldn't straighten my hair everyday as i didn't want to dry my hair out. But since i've been using the Remington hair dryer and straightener my hair is soft, shiny and easier to manage.
I've been receiving compliments from friends and family about how healthy my hair is looking and this has been such a boost to my confidence.
Let me know what you think to the Week 2 results in the comments below :)
Have you watched my Review videos on the Remington's hair dryer and straightener yet?
Thank you for your comments and feedback so far. I've been putting in my best efforts to make my main channel videos the best that they can be with what equipment that i have. I taught myself to film and edit from scratch. It's important to praise your own efforts and right now i am having a little gloat with my shiny week 2 hair results.

Remington's ThermoCare technology (which is styling at a low temperature) still produces amazing results and i've noticed that it holds my hair style in place and this lasts for about 2 days.

I used to suffer from a "cow lick" fringe but now this is not a issue because my fringe stays down.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Not sponsored. All opinions are my own.

Post a Comment