Collection - Primed And Ready Mattifying Pore Minimiser Primer Review

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Hi Bunnies!

I have oily to combination skin. My skin blemishes very easily but i've been told that oily skin is the best for aging. So hopefully when i am in my 80s i'll look in my 40s. Hooray!
My first impressions of the primer is that it's a fantastic size. It's a good size for travel and easy to carry in your bag or purse. The design is modern looking and appealing.
The price is currently £3.99 which makes this primer very affordable. It's a thumbs up so far! :)
 
So let's swatch this primer on the back of my hand for you to see :)
The primer is a transparent gel which feels silky smooth and has no odour.
It's now time to put the primer on my face to show if this product works.
Here is my skin before applying the primer and my regular foundation. 
I have a few acne scars from my teenage years and hormonal blemishes.
While applying i notice how smooth the primer feels on my face.
After i have applied the primer, i notice that my skin has a matte appearance.
 However i wouldn't personally wear this primer with out foundation as i am insecure about my blemishes
After foundation my skin looks great. less pores, smooth and mattifying look. Success!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!

For a high street primer, i would definitely recommend.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment