The Violinist in Nottingham

Thursday 4 February 2016

Hi Bunnies.

There was a violinist who performed on the streets of Nottingham on Monday, outside of Broadmarsh shopping centre. This was when i was buying products from Boots and i filmed a beauty haul on my main channel

Watch the video below :)

I feel that being in the presence of the violinist was a life changing moment.

Let me know in the comments below your "wow" moments and experiences.

I sat down to have a drink of water on a street bench because I was thirsty from shopping around the city centre. The man who sat next to me was wearing jogging bottoms and a sweat shirt with a coat. He was a average sort of man and a little scruffy. He had a violin in his hands and put out the instruments case on the pavement  to collect money from the public.

He started to play his violin and bautiful music came out of the instrument. "Never judge a book by it's cover" i immediately thought.

Members of the public walked past him and most people ignored him. I couldn't understand why as this man had a absolutely incredible talent.He carried on playing with a huge smile on his face and turned the speaker up even louder.

This made me laugh and I really admired this mans determination. The violinist was perusing his passion and sharing it with the world. Despite what he was wearing and that he was playing on the street. I realised in that moment how many excuses I make up in my mind which stops me from achieving my goals. The violinist taught me that it's time to stop making excuses. If you want something enough. You can do it!

It doesn't matter about what you look like, how good your equipment is or how long it takes you to a perfect a skill or where you perform. All that matters if that you are putting yourself out there for the world to see. Somebody will eventually see the potential in you to achieve great things and give you a chance.

I saw this violinists outstanding potential and I felt like I was in the presence of greatness. Tears started to fall from my eyes as the emotions from the music started to hit me. 

When he finished playing. I took some change from my purse and put it into his open instrument case. The small contribution I hope would be a start of him making much more money. He deserved so much more.

This violinist deserved a stage, lights, camera and a audience. I could see it in my mind just waiting for his chance to come along and happen for him.

I plucked up the courage to speak to him. I smiled and told him "do not give up, you have a beautiful talent!".

Because everybody needs encouragement and support.
Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xx

Post a Comment