Boots Simply Sensitive Moisturiser and Cleansing Water Review

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Hi everyone.
At the moment I am really loving Boots Simply Sensitive products.
Boots Simply Sensitive skincare range has been specially formulated to be kind to your skin. A simple collection of products which are fragrance and colour free. Containing soothing aloe vera, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and cared for. Click here to look at the entire range. I love how it's a budget friendly collection and cruelty free (as made in the UK). £1.99 per product is a bargain.

I have combination to oily sensitive skin and I've been using 2 simply sensitive products every day for the past 2 months and I have been impressed with them.

Let's take a look at the first product which is...

Boots Simply Sensitive Protecting Day Moisturiser SPF15 (125ml)
The description on the packaging says
This oil free daily moisturiser has been formulated with vitamin e and spf15. It helps keep skin supple and is formulated to be non-pore blocking. it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and helps protect against premature ageing caused by skin damage.

What I first noticed when applying the moisturiser is that it feels very light weight and it absorbs easily into the skin. What really appeals to me is that it has SPF15 to help protect from the sun.  This is perfect for the summer time. I like to use the moisturiser as a base and then apply a primer and makeup.

Boots Simply Sensitive Gentle Micellar Water (200ml)
The gentle micellar water with aloe vera thoroughly cleanses the skin removing makeup and impurities, leaving your skin feeling soothed.

I've had no breakouts since using the cleansing water and it removes makeup very well. I would recommend it. It feels refreshing and calming to the skin.

Let me know if you have tried any Boots Simply Sensitive products and what you think.

Bunny Hugs

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment