Peachy Fox London Anti-Redness Skin Calming Cream Review

Tuesday 11 July 2017

I was excited to be able to try Peachy Fox's Anti-Redness skin calming cream. I love finding new beauty brands which are made in the UK and are cruelty-free. 
I turned cruelty free with beauty products last year in April and It's the best decision I've ever made. I shared this in my blog post called Cruelty Free Beauty

So let's take a look at this product. First of all what I noticed is that the moisturiser is a perfect size for travel or to pop in your hand bag. I love that this moisturiser is a pump so it's convenient and easy to apply the product on your face or body. The consistency of the moisturiser is thick so I would recommend giving your skin plenty of time to let it sink in.
I have sensitive skin and it makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. It is Rosacea friendly  and recommended to help reduce the appearance of scars. I have acne scars as due to my oily to combination skin type so this is perfect for me to use.
I love how it's made from all natural and organic ingredients. It contains gentle roseship & chamomile which helps to soothe and calm skin. The clean formula reduces redness and inflammed skin which contains flaxseed oil, green tea, cucumber extract, chamomile and rosehip oil. The product smells of a delightful refreshing cucumber. It lasts for 12 months, is not tested on animals and is vegan.

Directions of use is gently massage into the skin until the cream is fully absorbed. Can be used on the face or body.

I think that this product is going to be a strong staple in my beauty collection. The product is really easy to apply and makes my skin moisturised all day. Recommended.

Click here to read my review on Amazon

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried Peachy Fox London products. 

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment