Salt Of The Earth Crystal Travel Deodorant Review

Monday 4 September 2017

Hi everyone
I decided to try Holland And Barrett's Salt Of The Earth Crystal Travel Deodorant Unscented Stick. This is 50g of product for £3.50. It's a perfect size to pop in my handbag and I wanted to see if I liked it before I purchased a full size product (90g for £4.99).
I really like it. It's a long lasting deodorant which causes no white marks on clothes. It's suitable for vegetarians and vegans, unisex and not tested on animals.
This deodorant is potassium alum which is a natural mineral salt.
The directions of use is you apply it to damp skin after washing or you can wet the stick and apply it to dry skin. If you allow this product to air dry then it will last longer. It's very easy to use and applies smoothly.
I really like it as it contains no aluminum chloral hydrate, no alcohol, and no parabens. The deodorant is potassium alum which is a natural mineral salt. It's kind to the skin.
My underarms are very sensitive and I can't use any fragranced products in that area as it cuases irritatation.
After I shower I apply The Salt Of The Earth deodorant stick under my arms. This product lasts the entire day. I don't smell of body odor at the end of the day. Recommended :)
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any natural deodorants before.

Bunny Hugs,

Hayley

xxx

Post a Comment