The SWATCH Vibe Collection

Thursday 3 May 2018

On April 25th I was invited by SWATCH to have a look at their 2018 new spring/summer collection called the VIBE collection. The VIBE collection is a mixture of athletic retro styles and bright neon colours which will add a pop of colour to your wrist and uplift your everyday style.
SWATCH invited a small group of East Midland bloggers to a neon light workshop at One Thoresby Street in Nottingham to celebrate the collection.
Neon Workshops taught bloggers about the brief history of neon lights and also the process of how they are made. It was fascinating to learn each process I had a go at cutting, blowing and moulding glass into a simple shape. My design is going to be turned into a light so keep your eyes peeled on my Twitter when I upload a photograph of my design. .
The Swatch Vibe is available online click here to view the collection. The Nottingham Swatch store is located in Intu Victoria Centre
Check out my video below of the event.
This is not paid for advertorial. 

Post a Comment