June Favourites

Thursday 28 June 2018

Latest Deals
Latest Deals is a website which combines all of the latest freebies, deals, vouchers and competitions all together in one place. I have received free make up, perfume, shampoo and bath oil samples. I don't send away for every sample that's available because I prefer to receive only the cruelty free beauty options.I think that testing out a sample is a great way to find out if a product is suitable for you before purchasing a full sized one. Latest Deals is free to sign up to. I created an account by signing in through my Facebook which was easy and no fuss. I like to check the website daily to see what the latest deals and freebies are. If you send away for any samples then why not let me know in the comments below. I recently brought a Google Chromecast through Latest Deals to stream all of my favourite media content to my computer, TV and phone. Latest Deals tells you everything you need to know about chrome casts. Where to purchase one (and the cheapest offers avaliable in the UK), the pros and cons of owning one and how to set it up.  I'm looking forward to watching all my favourite TV shows on Netflix this weekend.
Barry M All Night Long Foundation Stick In The Shade "Milk"
The first favourite of the month is the Barry M All Night Long Foundation stick which is retailed at £6.99.As someone who has a porcelain skin tone I sometimes struggle with finding the right colour match. Barry M have released more shades of foundation and concealer this year which is great.
The lightest shade is "Milk" is a compatible match for me. The All Night Long Foundation applies smoothly to the skin. It has a light weight and creamy formulation which doesn't clog pores. I like to use Sainsbury's latex free sponges to blend it out after application. The foundation is medium coverage so if you have blemishes to hide then I would recommend the Barry M All Night Long Concealer (£4.99) which was featured in my May Favourites blog post. The foundation is 100% vegan. It's rich in vitamin E and paraben free. This stick can also be used to contour and highlight. I like the sleek packaging of black matte and rose gold. 
I brought the Barry M All Night Long Foundation when I went shopping recently watch the video above on my YouTube Channel.
 Collection Glam Crystals Eyeshadow Palette
Collection glam crystal eyeshadow palette is retailed for £4.99 which is a bargain for 6 beautiful shimmery pigmented eyeshadows. That equals to 83p per shade. If you use a wet eyeshadow brush rather than a dry brush it intensifies the colour. This is how I have swatched the colours on the back of my hand to show you. My favourite colours are the first 3 from the left. I love pinks and purples. I created a eyeshadow look combining them all together and this is how it turned out.
What do you think to my look? Have you tried any of these products?
Let me know in the comments below.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment