Hello 2020

Thursday 2 January 2020

Happy New Year!
I thought I'd share my goals for 2020. What are yours? Let me know in the comments below. 
Well first of all i'd like to feel more comfortable in my own body. After Christmas and New Years indulgence (my diet has mostly consisted of chocolate and cheese) I'm ready for a detox. I would love to get back into dancing again. It's the only exercise I enjoy aswell as walking.
As regarding as my goals regarding my YouTube channel I would love to reach 1,000 subscribers. My plan of action is to try to upload videos more regularly and to have fun. 
I'm excited to get stuck into making videos again.  If you have any requests or ideas of what I could make then why not tweet me @bunnymoonstone.
Also I would like to post weekly on my blog. Even if it's a random thought, idea or a review. I can't wait to see what 2020 has instore.
Let the blogging commence!
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley 
Xxx

Post a Comment