Spectrum Zodiac 6 Piece Set Review

Friday 17 January 2020

Hi everyone!
During Christmas and New Years I decided to hibernate for the entire duration of the holiday period. It was great to be in my own little cocoon at home in the warmth with Netflix on, drinking endless amounts of cups of tea. I was enjoying myself too much to go out sale shopping so I decided to do it online instead. I'm not a fan of large crowds and busy buses as it triggers my anxiety so internet shopping is the way to go.
I've decided this year that I am watching my spending habits and only purchasing items that I really need. I've been needing a new cruelty free make up brush set for along time and I didn't find the right set until now. 
In the Superdrug sale I brought Spectrum Zodiac 6 piece set for only £4.99 and it's worth £40. What a bargain. In the set it contains a powder brush, precision brush, eyeshadow brush, blush brush, angled brush and a cute iridescent bag to keep them in. 
The brush design is purple with iridescent stars. Purple is my favourite colour. I love how the brush bristles go from light to dark. I'm obsessed!
The brushes work very well and I'm impressed with the results. To watch a unboxing and my first impressions of the brushes applying a full face of make up then why not watch my video below :)
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment