What I Got For Christmas 2019

Sunday 5 January 2020

Hi everyone!
I wanted to share with you a few lovely presents that I received on Christmas Day. These were gifted by friends and family. I'm so grateful to have such nice things and wonderful people in my life. 
So first of all I received a big box of Cadbury's Milk Tray (2 tiers) which didn't last long at all on Christmas Day. The hazelnut swirls and caramel hearts were my favourites. I received a beautiful Pandora "Shine Bright" bracelet (with a heart charm) which I think will be one of my positive affirmations for the new year. I also received a box of Lush Snow Fairy goodies (snow fairy is my favourite scent from Lush), 3 Robin candles and an Aquarius zodiac mug which I'll look forward to drinking many cups of tea out of in 2020,   
Last but not least I got gifted a Marks & Spencer Chocolate and coconut liqueur. It's a vegan dupe of Baileys. It has a smooth texture, very boozy and sweet. This year I'm going to try and test out more vegan and dairy free alternatives. This is a perfect liqueur to have at Christmas or New Years served with crushed ice in a glass or maybe in hot chocolate with whipped coconut cream and marshmallows. Recommended!
Let me know in the comments what you got for Christmas.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment