Life In A Day 2020

Monday 17 August 2020

Hi everyone
On 25th July 2020 I took part in Life In A Day. Legendary producer Ridley Scott and Kevin Macdonald invited all YouTube creators to participate in filming their daily life for a chance to it to be picked out and put into a documentary style film to then be uploaded to YouTube for all the world to see. The last documentary they created was filmed 10 years ago on the 25th July 2010. It's amazing how time has flown by and how much has changed since then.
Living through a global pandemic and in lock down has been such a difficult experience for everyone. I hope that we can come out of this  soon and learn from this time. I think life will never be the same again.
Below is my daily vlog which I submitted. Wearing a face mask whilst shopping, hand sanitising, scrolling through social media and looking my rabbit. I hope you enjoy it.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xxx

Post a Comment