Celebrating My Birthday In Lockdown

Friday 5 February 2021

Hi everyone.
I recently celebrated turning 33.
We are all in the same boat with having a lockdown birthday and it sucks. I miss physically seeing people and having the freedom and options to do things if I want too.
It’s funny how much things can change within a year. This time last year I was getting all dressed up, celebrating with friends, drinking in a pub and hitting the dance floor. A time when we were all blissfully unaware about what was to happen in the world and I made so many plans in my mind of things I wanted to do which have now all been put on pause. But the pandemic has made me embrace the little things in life more such as filling my body with good food, taking daily walks and learning new crafts.
Watch my birthday vlog below:-
I hope everyone is staying safe.
Bunny Hugs,
Hayley
xx

Post a Comment